While minimizing space requirements and sparing that "puffy" look you might expect from a recliner, this zero wall recliner doesn't hold back when it comes to contemporary style. Subtle touches such as sporty jumbo stitching, nailhead trim and a "weather worn" effect on the upholstery give this handsome piece a buttoned-up appeal and fresh feel.
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim with antiqued goldtone finish
Write Your Own Review