Todayâ€™s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jewelerâ€™s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The Hemsley bar stool offers a comfortable fully upholstered seat and back, accented with the intersecting ring design in antiqued silver leaf beneath the arm rests
- Metal kick plates and ferrules on the front legs are finished in satin gold
- The standard fabric is 434511 Soho, a woven plain pattern with a slight sheen in a soft linen white color
- Custom fabric options are also available.
- Seat 20W x 19D x 30H
- Arm 36.25H
- Interlocking circle detail on arms in antiqued silver leaf finish
- The metal kick plate is also finished in antiqued silver leaf.
- Available in standard fabric 434511 Soho - A woven plain pattern, with a slight sheen in a soft linen white coloration
- Content: 51% Polyester, 39% Viscose, 10% Linen
Write Your Own Review