Today’s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The Park Avenue buffet is a signature item in the dining room
- The circle pattern, outlined in gold across all four doors, offers a spectacular look
- Behind the two center doors is a felt-line drawer divided for silver, along with two adjustable shelves
- Behind each of the outside doors are three adjustable shelves
- The satin gold horizontal pulls have mother of pearl inlay.
- Gold striping, gold painted circle motif on the 4 doors, tapered feet with satin gold finished metal ferrules
- Behind left and right side facing doors: 3 adjustable shelves
- Behind center set of doors: 1 self-closing drawer, felt lined and divided for silver.
Write Your Own Review