Today’s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The Regency upholstered bed features graduated vertical channeling on the headboard panel and gold striping on the headboard, footboard and side rails
- The standard fabric on the panel is 430111 Allure, which is a luxurious white chenille with a subtle geometric pattern
- The bed is also available in your choice of custom fabrics.
- Wood framed channeled upholstered headboard available only in fabric 430111 Allure - A luxurious white chenille with a subtle geometric design and exceptionally soft hand
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Gold striping on headboard posts, tapered feet, and side rails
- Gold painted circle motif on footboard.
- Headboard 77.75W x 3.5D x 66.5H
- Footboard 76.5W x 3.25D x 18H
- Overall length 92
- Bottom of side rails to floor 6.5
- Bottom of box springs to floor 9.75.
Write Your Own Review