The Sealy® Posturepedic Kelburn II firm mattress is topped by the DuraFlex Fabric which is very lightweight, durable, and extremely soft to the touch. Side panel fabric is much more breathable than the previous collection and allows for a more optimal airflow to help you keep cool the whole night through.
Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid Series
Sealy® Posturepedic Premier Hybrid mattresses are designed to combine the best of two worlds into a single quality mattress that addresses the pitfalls of both the innerspring system and gel memory foam mattresses. The new catalog really stepped up the game by including individually encased coils for better-contoured support, a much more supportive edge, and extra coils and gel memory foam right where your body needs it most. Sealy® Posturepedic Hybrid Kelburn Mattresses have been proudly made in the USA for over 60 years.
Kelburn II Technical Specs
- Delivered within 5-10 business days
- Medium Firm - Supportive, but comfortable without being too soft.
- Ideal for back and stomach sleepers.
- UltraStretch High-Loft Knit Bold Colored Cover with Moisture-Wicking Technology
- 1.5” Sealy® Immersion™ Advanced Memory Foam with Chill™
- 2” SealyCushion™ Extra Soft Foam
- Response Pro™ HD Zoned Coil System
- Coil Count: 1000
- DuraFlex™ Edge
- 1” SealySupport™ Ultra Firm Foam
Weights & Heights
- Mattress Height: 13”
- Standard Box Mattress Set Height: 22.5"
- Low Profile Box Mattress Set Height: 18"
Kelburn II Mattress Sizes
- Twin XL – 38” W x 80” L – 60 lbs
- Full - 54” W x 75” L - 79 lbs
- Queen – 60” W x 80” L - 95 lbs
- King - 76” W x 80” L - 120 lbs
- Cal King 72” W x 84” L - 120 lbs