Gather in casual, relaxing grandeur with the Le Vieux Double Pedestal Table, an iconic silhouette of laid-back luxury. Inspired by the expansive but down-to-earth Hill Country of Texas, the double-pedestal base on the table is reminiscent of architectural brackets and arches, and makes the Le Vieux memorable. The base is finished in a Flemish Paint, and the top is finished in Barnwood, a multi-tone brown with heavy distressing emulating reclaimed wood. Accommodates two arm chairs and four side chairs without the two 18-inch leaves. With one or two leaves, the table accommodates two arm chairs and up to six side chairs. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
- Includes table top and base
- Two 18-inch leaves extends table to 122-inches long
- Accommodates 2 arm chairs and 4 side chairs without leaves
- Accommodates 2 arm chairs and up to 6 side chairs tightly with one leaf
- Accommodates 2 arm chairs and up to 6 side chairs comfortably with both leaves
- Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Pecky Hickory Veneer, Solid Wood Top Edged and Resin
- Finish Description: Flemish Paint finish on base and Barn Wood, a multi-tone brown finish with heavy distressing emulating salvaged wood. Distressing includes rasping and gouging.
Write Your Own Review