With a down-to-earth craftsman-like character, the Rolling Hill Nine-Drawer Dresser combines an apothecary-like case front design with picture-frame drawers and ring-pull hardware in a gunmetal color to create a focal point for your bedroom refuge. The top right drawer has a rail for a removable jewelry tray, and there are felt liners for delicates in the top three drawers. The 3 bottom drawers are cedar-lined. Crafted of Poplar and Hardwood Solids with rustic Oak Veneer, the Rolling Hill Dresser is finished in the medium wood-tone Washoff. Taking the next step in creating a Hill Country family of collections, Hooker Furniture has introduced LaGrange. The anthology of bedroom, living room, dining room, occasional and home office furniture is inspired by the Hill Country region of Texas, including the town of LaGrange, one of the stops made by the Hooker Furniture design team in search of inspiration. The collection includes heavily distressed oak and hickory surfaces, extensive carving and scroll work, aged metals, sedimentary stone and primitive textiles. Each piece has a unique story to tell, while still retaining the authentic American character of the original collection. LaGrange is updated with a fresh new personality, brought to life by four distinctive finishes and modern conveniences for the lifestyles of today.
- Nine drawers
- Wood-on-wood undermount drawer guides
- Top three drawers have felt liners
- Top right drawer has rail for removable jewelry tray
- Three bottom drawers are cedar-lined
- Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Oak Veneer, Cedar, Felt panel, Jewelry Tray and Solid Wood Top Edged
- Finish Description: Wash off, a dry, medium wood tone finish with distressing. Distressing includes rasping, chopping, gouging and worm holes. Gunmetal finished ring pulls and knobs.
Write Your Own Review