Contemporary design today has taken on a decidedly casual tone. The look is clean and sophisticated, thoughtfully curated with great emphasis on comfort. Visual impact is achieved through statement pieces and an elegant blending of finish and materials. Crafted from cathedral cherry veneers and mahogany solids, design in Laurel Canyon feature strong architectural lines in a mocha finish with soft gray undertones. Metal bases are finished in hand-burnished silver leaf, with silver travertine tops. Plush upholstered seating offers generous scale, highlighted by textural fabrics, contemporary patterns and soft neutral palettes. The vibe is casual, but the design aesthetic is one of refined self-expression, delivering a truly remarkable look.
- A signature piece, the buffet features three doors that frame custom pulls and a sweeping convex top of silver travertine
- The left and center doors open to reveal a full extension drawer, felt lined and divided for silver, and five adjustable shelves for additional storage.
- Convex front with 3 doors
- Behind 2 left facing doors is 1 full extension drawer felt-lined and divided for silver and 5 adjustable shelves
- Behind the right facing door are 3 adjustable shelves.
|Color||Dark Slate Gray|
Write Your Own Review