The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes. Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community.
- The inset leather headboard panel features top stitching and spaced nailhead trim in a natural coloration framed by pin-knotty oak, a perfect complement
- For headboard only, order 001-760 metal bedframe for proper set-up and support.
- Inset leather panel with brown top stitching and standard nailhead trim in an aged bronze finish
- Headboard available only in 154171 Livingston – A vegetable-dyed leather in a light saddle brown coloration
- Metal bed frame required to complete bed
- See options..
Write Your Own Review