Tufted in transitional style. Mason is a transitional motion style with smooth lines and understated elements. It features a generously scaled pad-over sloped arm, conventional flat seat and a divided chaise pad design. This power reclining sofa's high-divide back cushion provides optimal headrest positioning and biscuit tufting on the lower back provides optimal back support. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. Mason is sure to provide a fashionable look to your space.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Transitional style
- Available in over 250 select fabrics
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Power button includes a USB port
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Collection: Mason
- Type: Reclining Sofas
- Seat Width: 72"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Height: 20"
Write Your Own Review