Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- The elegant intersecting circle design on the metal base is finished in a burnished pewter coloration, giving the table a sophisticated, yet casual look
- The table comes standard with one 22 inch leaf, extending the table to 80 inches and allows seating for six.
- Quartered Mahogany veneer pattern; decorative metal base
- Table extends to 80W with (1) 22 inch leaf
- Bottom of apron to floor 25.75
- 875T Calerton Dining Table Top
- 58 inch diameter x 4.25H
- 875B Calerton Metal Dining Table Base
- 29.25W x 29.25D x 25.75H
- Some Assembly Required.
Write Your Own Review