Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- An intersecting circle design, a signature motif of the group, is incorporated into the trestle base creating a unique look
- The table comes standard with two 18 inch leaves, accommodating 10 guests comfortably.
- Trestle base features intersecting circle design
- Table extends to 106-124W with (2) 18 inch leaves
- Bottom of apron to floor 25.5
- Some Assembly Required.
Write Your Own Review