Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- Wood Framed Button-tufted Upholstered Headboard With Decorative Nailhead Trim Around Perimeter; Platform Footboard And Side Rails
- Available Only In Standard Fabric 412411 Silverlake - A Textured Herringbone Weave, With A Soft Hand, Blending Shades Of Gray And Ivory And Silver
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Headboard 66.5w X 64.5h
- Footboard 66.25w X 18.25h
- Overall Length 88.5
- Bottom Of Box Springs To Floor 9.75
- Bottom Of Side Rails To Floor 6.25.
Write Your Own Review