Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, Hooker Furniture is set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas – Collette, Anastasie and Diamant – effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Anastasie offers a softer, romantic look with its creamy white finish that is accented with champagne and silver tipping. Several historical reproduction styled pieces in a two-tone finish are intermingled throughout, giving the group a bit of a traditional European cottage style. Additional design details include table tops with intricate quatrefoil veneer patterns crafted with oak and a mix of unique walnut inlay, carved chairs with acanthus leaf and scrollwork detailing and champagne tipped eglomise.
- Recommended to be used with coordinating footboard and rails
- Can be used alone
- King or California King size
- Decorative carving is removable
- Carving also has a reversible back panel to provide white background or wood background
- Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Resin, Pecan Veneers, Silver Leaf and Fabric
- Finish Description: Blanc, a creamy white finish accented with champagne and silver tipping. Distressing includes drawknife, wormholes and stone. Back panel of decorative carving features Blanc on one side and Latte on the other.
Write Your Own Review