Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, Hooker Furniture is set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas – Collette, Anastasie and Diamant – effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Offering a more metropolitan style, Diamant has an eclectic attitude. Anchored by a silver finish with rich undertones of gold and champagne, the group is complemented by a bold, black accent finish, mirrored details, champagne metal finishes and a fresh white eglomise process, accented with silver tipping. Several pieces also include reverse hand painted glass that resemble the look of marble.
- One door on each end
- Five jewelry hooks and four removable mesh jewelry bags attached to each door
- Eleven drawers
- Top three drawers have white interior
- Top left drawer has a cream colored removable felt liner
- Top right drawer has a cream colored removable jewelry tray
- Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Oak Veneers, Cedar, Felt and Jewelry Box
- Finish Description: Jewel, a silver finish with rich undertones of gold and champagne. Antique silver color metal alloy custom decorative pull designed to look like a piece of jewelry.
Write Your Own Review