The trend in interior design continues to move in a decidedly contemporary direction, while lifestyle aspirations are becoming increasingly casual. This juxtaposition creates a unique opportunity for a fresh approach to styling that blends elements of both. Shadow Play features clean lines, a relaxed taupe-gray finish, contemporary hand-forged metal designs in burnished silver leaf, and soft textural fabrics on custom upholstered seating. The result is a sophisticated take on casual contemporary style. There is an urban edge to the design aesthetic that makes a strong statement, while the casual finish and relaxed fabrics offer elegant restraint. We invite you to explore teh warm, inviting, approachable look of Shadow Play from Lexington.
- A statement piece, the mirror features an asymmetrical cast design in a sophisticated custom finish that transitions from dark walnut to burnished silver
- It pairs well with the Barwick hall chest.
- The larger base frame is cast with a circular wave pattern and finished in a dark walnut coloration
- The secondary frame appears to float asymmetrically in front of the base, and features a contemporary linenfold pattern finished in burnished silver leaf that surrounds the mirror.
- Plate 15.625 inch diameter..
|Color||Dark Slate Gray|
Write Your Own Review