The trend in interior design continues to move in a decidedly contemporary direction, while lifestyle aspirations are becoming increasingly casual. This juxtaposition creates a unique opportunity for a fresh approach to styling that blends elements of both. Shadow Play features clean lines, a relaxed taupe-gray finish, contemporary hand-forged metal designs in burnished silver leaf, and soft textural fabrics on custom upholstered seating. The result is a sophisticated take on casual contemporary style. There is an urban edge to the design aesthetic that makes a strong statement, while the casual finish and relaxed fabrics offer elegant restraint. We invite you to explore teh warm, inviting, approachable look of Shadow Play from Lexington.
- The Round Accent Table Showcases The Balance Achieved When Great Design Unites Wood And Metal
- The Gray Elm Top Is Paired With A Base Finished In A Burnished Silver Leaf
- The Piece Was Inspired By A City Landscape At Sunset Where The Resulting Expression Of Light Creates A Play On Shadows
- The Motif Is Carried Throughout The Group.
- Burnished Silver Leaf Hand-crafted Metal Base
- Contemporary Fretwork Pattern
- Radial Matched Wooden Top..
Write Your Own Review