Our original design combines Scagliola stone panels hand-poured in a random pattern to imitate clouds, formed over an iron interior structure and offset by applied polished aluminum
- Our Original Design Combines Scagliola Stone Panels Hand-poured In A Random Pattern To Imitate Clouds, Formed Over An Iron Interior Structure And Offset By Applied Polished Aluminum
- The Top Is A Thick Mahogany Slab In A Complex Wire Brushed Finish Based On Swedish Antiques
- Scagliola Stone Dates To The Italian Renaissance And Was Orignially Developed As A Structural Substitute For Large Architectural Forms Typically Built In Marble
- It Combines Selenite And A Variety Of Marble And Stone Dusts To Form A Strong, Beautiful Surface
- Each Top Is Created By Hand By Skilled Artisans And Will Vary In Appearance From Piece To Piece.
- Contemporary V Shaped Scagliola Stone Base With Decorative Iron Inlay, Hand Wirebrushed Mahogany Veneer Top In A White Sandblasted Finish With Gray Undertones
- Consists Of:
- 877t Heller Rectangular Dining Table Top
- 877b Heller Rectangular Dining Table Base
- Comfortably Seats 8 .
Write Your Own Review