Deep seating with a custom lift and recline experience. Stewart is a transitional style lift chair that features rolled arms and bold stitching. This power lift recliner has a ten-button hand wand that adjusts the lift, headrest and recline independently, letting you create a customized reclining experience. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Stewart provides the support, comfort, and accessibility where you need it most.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Transitional style
- Colors: Mossy Grey and Amber Brown
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Ten-button, 4 motor hand wand controls power lift, recline, headrest, and lumbar functions
- A lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support.
- Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Collection: Stewart
- Type: Lift Recliners
- Seat Width: 22
- Seat Depth: 21
- Seat Height: 21
Write Your Own Review