The elegant penthouse look of Tower Place reflects a modern view of luxury living. Designs feature clean architectural lines and a seductive mix of Cathedral Walnut veneers, brushed rose gold hardware and an alluring assortment of upholstered silhouettes. Today’s contemporary aesthetic is best described as luxe transitional, with styling that softens the edge, textures that soften the touch and designs that draw inspiration from classic details like the iconic Greek key. The look is understated and approachable, while retaining the sophistication of a luxury lifestyle.
- The fully upholstered channel back headboard and side rails are adorned with nailhead trim in a Greek key design
- The sophisticated standard fabric, Kendall - a contemporary cobblestone pattern in rose gold with a soft luster, graces both the headboard and footboard and is complemented by brushed rose gold finished ferrules.
- Upholstered headboard and footboard panels and side rails; decorative nailhead trim; brushed rose gold finished ferrules
- Headboard 83.25W x 56H
- Footboard 83.25W x 17H
- Overall length 88.5
- Bottom of side rails to floor 6.5
- Bottom of box springs to floor 8.25
Write Your Own Review