The look of luxury living continues to evolve as we place a greater emphasis on comfort, relaxation and entertaining in the home. As a result, today's design aesthetic embraces casual elegance - featuring lighter wood tones and the effortless blending of materials, textures and color. Tommy Bahama, as the original purveryor of refined island living, was the first to define this aspirational lifestyle, and has since continued to refine the look through original designs, unique natural materials, and captivating fabric patterns and textures. Twin Palms is a sweeping lifestyle presentation designed to bring the sophisticated look of destination living home. The Tommy Bahama brand was founded on the belief that the casual elegance of relaxed island living is not defined by a coastal address, but by curated design and a lifestyle that emraces an island state of mind.
- The leather-wrapped rattan frame dining chair features an upholstered seat and inside back with exposed rattan fretwork on its outside back
- It is available as shown in standard fabric Sand Dollar, a contemporized herringbone pattern blending soft taupe and ivory tones with a slight texture and remarkably soft hand.
- Seat 19W x 20.5D x 19.25H
- Leather wrapped rattan frame, upholstered seat and inside back with rattan fretwork exposed on outside back.
- Available only in standard fabric 504011 - Sand Dollar – A contemporized herringbone pattern blending soft taupe and ivory tones with a slight texture and remarkably soft hand
- Contents: 100% Cotton.
Write Your Own Review