Blending clean architectural forms with asymmetrical lines, Zavala offers a fresh perspective on progressive contemporary styling. The play on angles conveys an edge to the designs, while the warmth of the mocha finish softens the look. Crafted from quartered white oak, designs incorporate bronze-finished silver leaf, Brazilian gold granite, amber-tinted glass and custom hardware in a burnished copper patina.
- Individual padded upholstered panels crafted together to create distinctive contemporary pattern
- Available in 406672 Pavilion, a smooth contemporary material in a metallic copper coloration with a soft satin hand and moderated surface sheen.
- Individual padded upholstered panels crafted together to create a distinctive contemporary pattern on headboard and footboard
- Available only in 406672 Pavilion â€“ A smooth contemporary material in a metallic copper coloration with a soft satin hand and moderate surface sheen
- Contents: 100% Polyurethane.
- Headboard 64W x 3.75D x 64H
- Footboard 64W x 3.75D x 20.5H
- Overall length 88
- Bottom of box springs to floor 8.75
- Bottom of side rails to floor 6.
Write Your Own Review