Modern traditional design emphasizes clean lines, light finishes and the dramatic use of color to infuse energy into the room. The look replaces formality with a more comfortable and approachable aesthetic. The Avondale collection takes classic design elements and transforms them using a crisp white finish, bright color palettes and bold fabric patterns for an inspiring take on luxury living today.
- The Arlington bed features graceful lines, blending a button-tufted upholstered panel, sheltered by soft returns on each end, with textured veneer panels on the side rails and footboard
- The standard fabric on the headboard, as shown, is Sebring - a woven chenille in an artic white coloration
- the headboard panel is also available in custom fabrics as 415-143UHB, for an upcharge.
- Wood framed button-tufted upholstered headboard available only in standard fabric 221811 Sebring – A tightly woven chenille construction in an artic white coloration
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Headboard has a slight wing shape that flares at base with embossed textured framing
- Wood framed footboard and side rails with embossed textured panels
- Tapered feet.
- Headboard 65.5W x 17.25D x 62H
- Footboard 65.5W x 2.75D x 17H
- Overall length 88.25
- Bottom of side rails to floor 6.5
- Bottom of box springs to floor 8.25
- Consists of:
- 143Hb Headboard
- 143Fbsr Footboard/Side Rails/Support System 5/0 Queen.
Write Your Own Review