Modern traditional design emphasizes clean lines, light finishes and the dramatic use of color to infuse energy into the room. The look replaces formality with a more comfortable and approachable aesthetic. The Avondale collection takes classic design elements and transforms them using a crisp white finish, bright color palettes and bold fabric patterns for an inspiring take on luxury living today.
- The Inverness upholstered bed showcases a clean transitional look with a wood-framed upholstered panel, standard in the Westcott pattern, a performance fabric in a linen weave construction with a winter wheat coloration.The upholstered panel is also available in any fabric or customers own material for a custom look The white Alabaster finish encourages creative self-expression and the ability to personalize the look using virtually any palette
- Also available as headboard only.
- Wood framed slightly padded upholstered headboard available only in standard fabric 22081 Westcott – A linen construction in a winter wheat coloration, with an extremely soft hand
- Contents: 64% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 4% Viscose
- Wooden footboard and side rails
- Tapered feet.
- Headboard 63.25W x 2.5D x 66H
- Footboard 63.25W x 2.5D x 18H
- Overall length 85.5
- Bottom of side rails to floor 5
- Bottom of box springs to floor 9.75
- Consists of:
- 133Hb Headboard
- 133Fbsr Footboard/Side Rails/Support System 5/0 Queen.
Write Your Own Review