Todayâ€™s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jewelerâ€™s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The writing desk features a radial veneer pattern on the top, taupe faux shagreen drawer fronts and end panels and elegant tapered legs with metal ferrules in a satin gold finish
- There are three functional drawers highlighted by the intersecting circle design in the center.
- Knee height 24.25
- Radial veneer pattern on top, taupe shagreen on front, back, and end panels
- Gold striping around drawer perimeters
- Three self-closing drawers
- Tapered legs with metal ferrules in a satin gold finish.
- Some Assembly Required.
Write Your Own Review