Today’s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The interlocking open metal frame adds depth and interest with its antiqued silver leaf finsh
- Hang horizontal or vertical and pair with a hall chest or alone as an accent in any room.
- Plate 45.6388W x 30.6388H
- Interlocking metal frame in antiqued silver leaf finish
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
Write Your Own Review