Todayâ€™s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jewelerâ€™s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The Manhattan dining table features a soft convex profile on the sides, which accentuates the elegant radial walnut veneer pattern on the top
- A decorative gold stripe follows the perimeter shape of the top and is repeated on the bottom of the apron
- Tapered legs terminate with metal ferrules in satin gold
- The 80-inch table includes two 20-inch leaves for an overall length of 120-inches, accommodating ten guests comfortably.
- Radial veneer pattern with gold striping around the perimeter of the top and apron
- Slip matched straight veneer pattern on leaves
- Tapered legs with satin gold finished metal ferrules
- Bottom of apron to floor 26.25
- Table extends to 100-120 inches wide with (2) 20 inch leaves
- Comfortably seats 10 utilizing both leaves.
Write Your Own Review