Today’s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- The sweeping lines of the Monarch upholstered dining chairs offer a graceful elegance to the design
- Two gold nailheads accent each corner of a short decorative skirt
- Tapered legs terminate with satin gold ferrules
- Chairs are standard in fabric 434511 Soho, which is a woven pattern with a slight sheen in a soft linen white coloration
- The chairs are also available in your choice of custom fabrics.
- Seat 20W x 19.5D x 19.5H
- Arm 25.5H
- Elegant sloping arms, short decorative skirt and metal ferrules in a satin gold finish
- Standard Old Gold finished nailhead trim in corners.
- Available in standard fabric 434511 Soho - A woven plain pattern, with a slight sheen in a soft linen white coloration
- Content: 51% Polyester, 39% Viscose, 10% Linen
Write Your Own Review