With a refined yet restrained aesthetic, Pan-Asian design ascribes great value to visual composition, clean disciplined lines and the goal of infusing tranquility into today’s contemporary décor. Island Fusion embraces the Zen side of Tommy Bahama Home, with bold designs that blend horizontal and vertical elements, dramatic statement hardware and accents of eclectic natural materials that offer a unique look to every piece. The result is a striking modern expression of personal style, with a vibe that feels relaxed and livable. Statement pieces define the room, while custom upholstery offers an invitation to enjoy the laid-back comfort of casual sophisticated living.
- Inspired by cresting ocean waves, the dining arm chair features a conetmporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, which is enhanced by exposed wood slats on the chair's back
- Available as shown in Cresting Waves fabric.
- Chair ships assembled
- Arm 24H
- Seat 21.75W x 19.5D x 18.5H
- Upholstered seat and back with exposed slats on outside back
- Upholstered seat and inside back available only in fabric 765941 Cresting Waves – A contemporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, inspired by cresting ocean waves
- Content: 82% polyester, 17% rayon, 1% nylon .
Write Your Own Review