Contemporary design today has taken on a decidedly casual tone. The look is clean and sophisticated, thoughtfully curated with great emphasis on comfort. Visual impact is achieved through statement pieces and an elegant blending of finish and materials. Crafted from cathedral cherry veneers and mahogany solids, design in Laurel Canyon feature strong architectural lines in a mocha finish with soft gray undertones. Metal bases are finished in hand-burnished silver leaf, with silver travertine tops. Plush upholstered seating offers generous scale, highlighted by textural fabrics, contemporary patterns and soft neutral palettes. The vibe is casual, but the design aesthetic is one of refined self-expression, delivering a truly remarkable look.
- Beautiful cathedral cherry on the side rails and footboard of the bed blend seamlessly with the softness of the tufted headboard offering a fresh take on contemporary design
- The upholstered headboard is available only as shown in a soft and durable microfiber in a light hazelnut coloration.
- Wooden frame with a lightly tufted upholstered headboard panel
- Available only in fabric 152511 Suede –A soft and durable microfiber in a light hazelnut coloration
- Contents: 100% woven polyester with a cotton/polyester backing
- Headboard 81W x 65H
- Footboard 81W x 20H
- Overall length 86.5
- Bottom of side rails to floor 3.5
- Bottom of box springs to floor 5.25.
|Color||Dark Slate Gray|
Write Your Own Review