The Newport collection draws inspiration from the relaxed yet sophisticated lifestyle of the coast. Traditional designs suggest an air of familiarity, but the styling is fresh and fashionable. The collection offers two complementary light wood finishes, Sandstone and Sailcloth, as well as three shades of woven raffia and two chic painted finishes. Barclay’s signature styling features a rich, sophisticated layering of pattern, color and texture, setting the tone for his unique interpretation of new traditional design. Soft linens and cottons in Barclay’s iconic blue and white, celadon and ivory, and soft shades of taupe and gray convey a relaxed aesthetic, reflecting the casual elegance of coastal living.
- At 14-inches in diameter, the Breakwater accent table is extremely versatile
- The contemporary hammered metal base features an interesting crossed U-shaped design that supports a cast stone top that emulates honed limestone
- The metal base is finished in aged bronze.
- Contemporary U-shaped hammered metal cross stretchers on the base, finished in an aged bronze patina
- Cast stone top has the appearance of honed limestone.
Write Your Own Review