The Newport collection draws inspiration from the relaxed yet sophisticated lifestyle of the coast. Traditional designs suggest an air of familiarity, but the styling is fresh and fashionable. The collection offers two complementary light wood finishes, Sandstone and Sailcloth, as well as three shades of woven raffia and two chic painted finishes. Barclay’s signature styling features a rich, sophisticated layering of pattern, color and texture, setting the tone for his unique interpretation of new traditional design. Soft linens and cottons in Barclay’s iconic blue and white, celadon and ivory, and soft shades of taupe and gray convey a relaxed aesthetic, reflecting the casual elegance of coastal living.
- The authenticity of a hammered metal base in an aged bronze finish is paired with a cast stone top that emulates honed limestone
- The design of the base features a contemporary flared foot
- The scale of this silhouettes makes it appropriate for use as a sofa table, a serving piece in the dining room or as a signature piece for the entry hall.
- Hammered metal base with flared feet in an aged bronze patina
- Cast stone top has the appearance of honed limestone.
Write Your Own Review