Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- The 68-inch breakfront dresser features nine drawers
- The top center drawer has full extension guides with drop-front for media storage
- It also has cord management.
- Breakfront top; 9 drawers (top center drawer has full extension guides with drop-front for media storage), cord management; turned feet
- Will accommodate the 9000-1-Bl Sligh Strong/Arm® TV Mount.
Write Your Own Review