Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- Tailored button tufting is accented by a perimeter of nailhead trim creating a sophisticated look
- Its fabric is a textured herringbone weave which blends shades of gray, ivory and silver
- Available as shown
- Be sure to order our metal bedframe for proper set-up and support.
- Wood framed button-tufted upholstered headboard panel with decorative nailhead trim around perimeter
- Available only in standard fabric 412411 Silverlake - A textured herringbone weave, with a soft hand, blending shades of gray and ivory and silver
- Content: 100% polyester
- Metal bed frame required to complete bed..
Write Your Own Review