Channeling jet setting socialites from the golden age of Hollywood as its muse, Hooker Furniture is set to launches a major expansion to its popular Sanctuary collection. The bedroom, dining room, occasional and home office pieces are grouped into three unique new personas, each of which embody the influences of the iconic starlets whom left impressions of glamour, charm and class on American pop culture. From bold and dramatic to soft and romantic to a statement-making eclectic lifestyle, the three personas – Collette, Anastasie and Diamant – effortlessly bring to life a well-traveled socialite who has curated a collection of home furnishings in her metropolitan home that tell the story of her travels across the globe. Anastasie offers a softer, romantic look with its creamy white finish that is accented with champagne and silver tipping. Several historical reproduction styled pieces in a two-tone finish are intermingled throughout, giving the group a bit of a traditional European cottage style. Additional design details include table tops with intricate quatrefoil veneer patterns crafted with oak and a mix of unique walnut inlay, carved chairs with acanthus leaf and scrollwork detailing and champagne tipped eglomise.
- Four doors
- One drawer behind pair of center doors
- Removable felt-lined silverware tray
- One adjustable wood shelf behind each left and right doors and one adjustable shelf behind center doors
- Ventilated back panel
- Poplar and Hardwood Solids with Oak Veneers and Silverware Tray
- Finish Description: The Chalet finish is a two tone finish combining Latte, a light wood tone and Blanc, a creamy white finish accented with champagne and silver tipping. Interior is Blanc finish. Distressing includes rasping and chopping. Antique silver colored metal alloy ring pulls.
Write Your Own Review