The trend in interior design continues to move in a decidedly contemporary direction, while lifestyle aspirations are becoming increasingly casual. This juxtaposition creates a unique opportunity for a fresh approach to styling that blends elements of both. Shadow Play features clean lines, a relaxed taupe-gray finish, contemporary hand-forged metal designs in burnished silver leaf, and soft textural fabrics on custom upholstered seating. The result is a sophisticated take on casual contemporary style. There is an urban edge to the design aesthetic that makes a strong statement, while the casual finish and relaxed fabrics offer elegant restraint. We invite you to explore teh warm, inviting, approachable look of Shadow Play from Lexington.
- A remarkable hand-forged contemporary metal design finished in burnished silver leaf creates a versatile piece perfect for pairing with a dresser or hall chest.
- Burnished silver leaf hand-crafted metal frame
- Contemporary fretwork pattern
- 1 inch bevel, plate 33.625W x 25.625H
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
Write Your Own Review