The South Beach of Miami is characterized by high energy and cutting edge style. In similar fashion, the namesake collection from Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living makes a dramatic contemporary design statement. Strong architectural lines are crafted in dark graphite aluminum with a light surface texture. Tops and trim surfaces feature the rich natural tones of plantation grown, sustainably-sourced teak. Designs in the collection are sleek and linear, highlighted by an eye-catching play on angles.
- The indigenous color of teak is light brown
- With age, the patina turns to an elegant silver tone
- The custom dark graphite finish in South Beach is designed to blend with either color tone beautifully
- If you choose to oil the teak, it will retain its original color
- If you prefer for it to age naturally, the silver tone offers an extremely sophisticated look.
Write Your Own Review