Blending clean architectural forms with asymmetrical lines, Zavala offers a fresh perspective on progressive contemporary styling. The play on angles conveys an edge to the designs, while the warmth of the mocha finish softens the look. Crafted from quartered white oak, designs incorporate bronze-finished silver leaf, Brazilian gold granite, amber-tinted glass and custom hardware in a burnished copper patina.
- The contemporary asymmetrical metal base offers an interesting focal point for your gathering area
- The inset tempered glass top is amber tinted to highlight the bronze finished silver leaf base
- A coordinating Aperture end table is also available.
- Contemporary asymmetrical metal base and inset tempered bronze glass top.
- 945B Aperture Metal Base
- 53.25W x 29.25D x 17H
- 945Gt Aperture Glass Top
- 52W x 28D x .5 inch thick.
Write Your Own Review