Today’s home office and media rooms are becoming increasingly design centric, creating a fresh opportunity for self-expression in styling. At the same time, wireless technology has eliminated constraints that once plagued the category, allowing these rooms to be transformed from utilitarian to inspirational spaces. Crafted from quartered white oak veneers in a rich mocha coloration, Cross Effect offers an innovative fusion of contemporary and industrial design, featuring striking metal bases, decorative accents and custom hardware in a bronze-finished silver leaf. Asymmetrical styling offers a slight urban edge to the look, enhancing its modern aesthetic and sophisticated appeal.
- The Architectural Lines Of The Desk Give It A Strong Contemporary Look, Anchored By Metal Legs
- The Top Incorporates A Writing Area With A Glass Insert Over A Bronze-finished Silver Leaf Panel
- There Is A Storage Drawer In The Center, Three Full-extension Storage Drawers On The Right Side And A Storage Drawer And Letter/legal File Drawer On The Left.
- Knee Space 28w X 25.75h
- Metal Base And Wooden Top
- The Writing Area Features A Glass Insert Over A Silver Leaf Panel
- A Sliding Wooden Dictation Panel Fits In The Top Drawer On The Left Or Right Side.
- Left Side Facing: 1 Full Extension Storage Drawer, 1 Full Extension File Drawer That Will Accommodate Legal Or Letter Size Files.
- Center: 1 Pencil Drawer.
- Right Side Facing: 3 Full Extension Storage Drawers..
Write Your Own Review