Today’s view of contemporary living is approachable and inviting…conveying a sense of comfort and understated elegance. The Tommy Bahama brand has defined a look that delivers on that promise of casual sophistication. Designs evoke a spirit of relaxed destination living in a way that brings the essence of paradise home. Cypress Point is crafted from gray elm veneers with sweeping cathedral grain patterns. The weathered driftwood finish is accented with textured metal, woven rattan, stained travertine tops and custom hardware. Designs merge comfort and style, with a sense of authenticity that give the collection its remarkable appeal. Come home to the casual elegance of Cypress Point from Tommy Bahama Home.
- The Sweeping Textured Metal Pedestal Rests On A Wooden Base Comfortably Seating 4 In The Round, Or Add The Single 22-inch Table Leaf To Seat 6
- The 58-diameter Four-way V-match Gray Elm Veneer Top Is Framed By Straight-cut Borders While The Single 22-inch Table Leaf Features Straight-cut Veneer Pattern
- Light Scoring And Gentle Wire Brushing On The Surface Further Compliment The Cathedral Grain And Achieve A Weathered Look, Accentuating The Artisanal Look Of The Hatteras Gray Finish.
- Top Features Light Scoring And Four-way V-match Veneer Framed By Straight-cut Veneered Borders
- Leaf Features A Bordered Straight-cut Veneer Pattern
- Textured Metal Pedestal Sits On Wooden Base.
- Extends To 80w X 58d X 29.75h With One 22-inch Leaf
- Bottom Of Apron To Floor 25.5
- 875t Atwell Table Top
- 58 Inch Diameter X 4.125h
Write Your Own Review