Contemporary design today has taken on a decidedly casual tone. The look is clean and sophisticated, thoughtfully curated with great emphasis on comfort. Visual impact is achieved through statement pieces and an elegant blending of finish and materials. Crafted from cathedral cherry veneers and mahogany solids, design in Laurel Canyon feature strong architectural lines in a mocha finish with soft gray undertones. Metal bases are finished in hand-burnished silver leaf, with silver travertine tops. Plush upholstered seating offers generous scale, highlighted by textural fabrics, contemporary patterns and soft neutral palettes. The vibe is casual, but the design aesthetic is one of refined self-expression, delivering a truly remarkable look.
- The Unique Accent Table Features A Petrified Wood Top Supported By A Metal Base In Hand-burnished Silver Leaf
- As A Natural Material, Each Top Will Vary In Both Size And Pattern Although We Have Specified Darker Patterns
- The Diameter Of The Top Will Range From 15 To 22-inches.
- Petrified Wood Top: This Natural Material Will Vary In Shape And Size Ranging From 15 To 22 Inches
- The Color Will Also Vary.
- Hand-burnished Silver Leaf Metal Base.
- 958st Cross Creek Petrified Wood Top
- 958b Cross Creek Table Base
- 14.5w X 14.5d X 20.5h.
Write Your Own Review