The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes. Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community.
- The Nesting Tables Offer A Striking Contemporary Design On The Metal Base And A Raised Gallery Around Both The Large And Small Table Elements
- The Smaller Table Is 21w X 18d X 20h.
- Metal Bases In An Aged Bronze Finish, Stationary Wooden Tray Tops
- Large Table 24w X 20d X 25h
- Small Table 21w X 18d X 20h.
Write Your Own Review