The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes. Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community.
- The Ideal Pairing Of Comfort With The Upholstered Back And Design In The Contemporary Style Of An X-back Lumbar Area Defines The Detailing Of The Dining Chair
- Available As Shown In The Ellerston Fabric 429141, A Woven Construction With The Appearance Of Natural Linen, In A Soft Golden Maize Coloration Trimmed In A Spaced, Natural Finished Nailhead
- A Metal Kickplate Provides Protection For The Front Stretcher.
- Arm 30.5h
- Seat 20.25w X 20d X 24h
- Upholstered Seat And Back
- Spaced Nailhead Trim And Metal Kickplate In An Aged Bronze Finish, X Stretcher In Back
- Available Only In Standard Fabric 429141 Ellerston - A Woven Construction With The Appearance Of Natural Linen, In A Soft Golden Maize Coloration
- Contents: 45% Acrylic, 35% Polyester, 20% Rayon
Write Your Own Review