The Newport collection draws inspiration from the relaxed yet sophisticated lifestyle of the coast. Traditional designs suggest an air of familiarity, but the styling is fresh and fashionable. The collection offers two complementary light wood finishes, Sandstone and Sailcloth, as well as three shades of woven raffia and two chic painted finishes. Barclay’s signature styling features a rich, sophisticated layering of pattern, color and texture, setting the tone for his unique interpretation of new traditional design. Soft linens and cottons in Barclay’s iconic blue and white, celadon and ivory, and soft shades of taupe and gray convey a relaxed aesthetic, reflecting the casual elegance of coastal living.
- The 88-inch Oceanfront Dining Table, With Two 20-inch Leaves, Comfortably Seats Up To Twelve Guests
- The Trestle Base Features Decorative Metal Collars That Accent The Soft Curvature Of The Legs
- The Piece Is Available As Shown In The Sandstone Finish, But Also In The Sailcloth Finish As 921-877
- In The Sandstone Finish, The Table Top Features Quartered Elm
- In The Sailcloth Finish, It Features Cathedral Elm.
- Extends To 128w X 44d X 30h With (2) 20 Inch Leaves
- Metal Accents On Base
- Bottom Of Apron To Floor 25.75
- Seats 12 Utilizing Leaves
- Some Assembly Required.
Write Your Own Review