The look of luxury living continues to evolve as we place a greater emphasis on comfort, relaxation and entertaining in the home. As a result, today's design aesthetic embraces casual elegance - featuring lighter wood tones and the effortless blending of materials, textures and color. Tommy Bahama, as the original purveryor of refined island living, was the first to define this aspirational lifestyle, and has since continued to refine the look through original designs, unique natural materials, and captivating fabric patterns and textures. Twin Palms is a sweeping lifestyle presentation designed to bring the sophisticated look of destination living home. The Tommy Bahama brand was founded on the belief that the casual elegance of relaxed island living is not defined by a coastal address, but by curated design and a lifestyle that emraces an island state of mind.
- Proving That A Casual Lifestyle And A Sophisticated Designer Look Are Not Mutually Exclusive, The Rectangular Dining Table Features Leather-wrapped Bamboo Carved Moldings, A Four-way Book Matched Veneer Top And Antique Brass Finished Metal Ferrules
- The Table Can Comfortably Seat Ten When Utilizing Both 22-inch Leaves.
- Leather Wrapped Bamboo Carved Moldings
- 4-way Book Matched Veneer Top, Antique Brass Finished Metal Ferrules
- Will Comfortably Seat Ten When Utilizing Both Leaves.
- This Table Extends From 98 To 120w With Two 22-inch Leaves
- Bottom Of Apron To Floor 26.25
- 876t Caneel Bay Dining Table Top
- 76w X 44 X 2.75h
- 876p Caneel Bay Pedestal Bases (2)
Write Your Own Review