Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an ecelectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- The Panel Bed Features An Arched Crown With Nailhead Trim Around The Perimeter
- Its White Oyster Shell Finish Complements The Gray And Ivory Textured Fabric Creating An Elegant Look
- Available As Shown.
- Wood Framed Upholstered Headboard With Arched Crown And Decorative Nailhead Trim Around Perimeter; Platform Footboard And Side Rails
- Available Only In Fabric 412511 Sea Pearl - A Textured Basket Weave Pattern, With A Soft Hand, In Shades Of Gray And Ivory
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Headboard 82.75w X 73.5h
- Post 56h
- Footboard 82.25w X 18.25h
- Overall Length 89.5
Write Your Own Review